After a couple hours of work, the next version is starting to take shape, literally. It looks a lot like my last version, but there are indeed some changes. For starters, I lightened the whole thing up, my first and second versions were pretty hefty and they didn't need to be. Secondly I redesigned the linkage (the part that connects the cable to the thumb lever). My second version was a block of aluminum with 2 holes in it, not pretty but it got the job done. This new linkage is a lot thinner, and allows for the cable to be installed a lot easier. You may notice that the threaded part where the throttle cable screws into is a bit longer. Well this is because it is, I found with the previous version I needed just a bit more threads to get rid of the play in the leaver. The final thing I changed is the clamp that fixes the entire throttle to the handle bar. Again, version 2 had a few flaws, it was difficult to install the screws and they didn't really sit right. This new clamp has more space around the screws for ease of access and allowing the screw to seat better.